Vienna House Andel’s Cracow
ul Pawia 3. 31154 Cracow
+48 12 66 00 100 - [email protected]
Conference hotel in Cracow
Your meetings & events at Vienna House Andel's Cracow
One of the most conveniently located conference venues in Cracow: you get off the train... and you are there! The Vienna House Andel's Cracow is just a 5-minute walk from the train station – participants of your meetings and events will surely appreciate it. The Market Square is also not far away, but to feel the atmosphere of the city it is enough to look out of the hotel window – all conference rooms overlook the vast Jeziorański Square and the surrounding historical buildings. Events team, head chef, restaurant manager: the hotel team takes care of guests on all fronts. There are 5 air-conditioned meeting rooms, ideal for business meetings. And for a larger event or conference in Cracow try the 4 in 1 – a combination of four modular rooms into one space for 240 people.
Looking for a less formal venue for your event? The Mavericks restaurant with delicious Californian cuisine and exotic interior is perfect for a smaller gathering. For intimate meetings try the moody Smok Bar or a rooftop party on the terrace. Contact the Vienna House Andel's Cracow convention department, who will be happy to prepare a quotation and answer all your questions.
Convention centre at a glance:
- Conference facility with a total area of 420 m²
- Space for meetings and events with excellent access: a hotel in the centre of Cracow, right by the train station
- 5 conference rooms overlooking the sights of Cracow, including 4 combinable modular rooms
- Modern audiovisual equipment and multimedia conference services
- Spacious conference foyer (149 m²) – for exhibitions, product presentations, etc.
- The iconic Smok Bar with full conference functionality and sophisticated drinks – for informal business meetings
- Spacious restaurant room, ideal for corporate parties or special events in Cracow
- Free, high-speed WiFi
- Hotel with parking for 25 cars in the underground garage