Hold your meeting in the UNESCO
World Heritage Site
Good transport connections. Professional events team. Double impact: at the Vienna House Easy Trier, two air-conditioned meeting rooms are available for up to 80 people.
And in the adjoining ERA Conference Centre, there are 12 further seminar rooms and 2 spacious foyers available. So organising an international conference here couldn't be easier. Facilities available include simultaneous translation. Ask the events team for more information.
Looking to put together a supporting programme of events? Germany's oldest city is teeming with places of historical interest. The unique Porta Nigra, a city gateway dating from Roman times, should be on everyone's to-do list.
Conference facts and figures:
- 2 meeting rooms with natural daylight for up to 50 people
- Large conference & event area
- Spacious foyer
- 12 conference rooms at the adjacent ERA Conference Centre
- Free high-speed WiFi
- 80 parking spaces in the underground car park
- Numerous incentive options in the region, including wine tasting or a river cruise