The Vienna House Commitment
HEALTH & SAFETY Commitment
Your well-being has always been the highest priority at Vienna House – with no ifs, no buts. Being a true host will remain the prime focus to allow your feel welcome and safe.
We do everything possible to deliver the desired hotel experience. In addition, we make sure to comply with all rules and regulations stated by the respective government.
The Vienna House Manager of Health & Safety assists you with regard to all your personal questions and belongings related to the current situation.
- With masks, protection shields where necessary and enough space with respect to the distancing rules
- Check-in/Check-out via your mobile device or a one stop at the reception. On departure please just throw your key card into the designated box.
- Special focus on disinfection according to Covid-19 cleaning standards. Daily disinfection of rooms and public areas as well as cleaning of all equipment/items/surfaces.
- Vienna House uses one of the world’s best and at the same time sustainable cleaning agents
- New safety measurements on the maximum number of guests in an elevator at a time.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas.
- Contactless payment is available in all areas of the hotel.
- Free masks are available for guests.
- The mobile concierge offers all information and services such as: opening hours, contact details, menus, offers, newspapers, laundry.
- The Manager of Health & Safety ensures hygiene regulations, legal requirements and training are followed through, documented and checked.
- In case you experience any symptoms of Covid-19 like fever and cough please call the Manager of Health & Safety – he will support you and take care of you.
- Special seating according to local guidelines
- If a buffet is offered, we take care of: pre-portioned food, more space between food items, after-use disinfection of coffee machines and hand sanitizers for guests.
- In case of legal restrictions of breakfast buffets an à la carte breakfast is offered. Or you can choose the new pick-up breakfast [email protected]
- No quality restrictions – food is served in a sustainable way, wrapped and pre-portioned.
- For sure: all tables and utensils such as plates, cups and servers are disinfected regularly.
- Pre-packed disposable napkins or individually packed napkins with cutlery.
- Choose from digital or wiped-off food and beverage menus as well as blackboards.
- A hygienic option for guests to store their masks during the meal is offered.