The booming business district
Over the past few years, Warsaw has become an international hub for culture, politics, commerce and trade. This is where it’s at! Modern skyscrapers mix with an ever-present history, well-known sights and attractions stand side by side with secret insider tips. The city is alive and well.
The Old Town
The most famous part of Warsaw is the Old Town. The Royal Castle, The Castle Square, King Sigismund's Column, historic churches and 17th and 18th century colorful tenements are ‘must see‘ attractions during walks around the Old Town. You can’t forget about the Mermaid Statue and the Warsaw Barbican – red brick defensive wall. The Old Town impresses every time of the year.
Warsaw has many faces and one of them is art. The National Museum presents art from ancient times to present. Museum of Modern Art, the Museum on the Vistula, as well as Zachęta – National Gallery of Art, popularize contemporary art. One of the best places to see contemporary, documentary and artistic photography is Leica 6×7 Gallery. Among small and large galleries everyone will find something in their taste.
II World War Memorials
In Warsaw you can find a lot of monuments and II World War reminders. But you definitely should visit The Warsaw Rising Museum which is a tribute of Warsaw’s residents to those who fought and died for independent Poland and its free capital. The second worth to see museum is the Museum of the History of Polish Jews (POLIN) - a modern cultural institution and museum which presents a 1000-year history of Polish Jews.
Copernicus Science Centre
If you want to play with science – visit the Copernicus Science Centre. Located on the left bank of the Vistula. The science museum contains over 450 interactive exhibits that enable visitors to carry out experiments and discover the laws of science by themselves. The Centre is the largest institution of its type in Poland and one of the most advanced in Europe. Not only for children though!
If you have time for a one-day trip out of Warsaw, go to Żelazowa Wola, beautiful little village where Frédéric Chopin, Polish virtuoso pianist and composer, was born in 1810. You may also like to do some sports such as ride a bike in a breathtaking scenery in Kampinos National Park or Masovian Landscape Park.
- You have to go by train to Warszawa Centralna main railway station and then change to the train going to Warsaw Chopin Airport. Then you have to get out of the train at Warszawa Sluzewiec station and walk Marynarska Street in the eastern direction and turn right when you will reach Postepu Street. After you will pass the round about with Cybernetyki street you will find the hotel on your left. It is approximately 25 minutes by train and 15 minutes walk.
Plan your journey by train.
- The Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) is only 3,5 km away and it will take you 10-15 minutes by taxi to get there. Fare is approximately 5 EUR*.
Plan your journey by plane.
*Price quoted is for guidance only.
- From the South:
Take DK7, S7 and DK7 to Aleje Jerozolimskie/DW719 in Warszawa. Take the exit toward Mokotów/Wola from road Salomea-Wolica/DK7, Take DK79 and Cybernetyki Street to Postepu Street.
- From the North:
Take DK7, E77/S7 and DK7/E77 to Aleje Jerozolimskie/DK79 in Warszawa. Take exit 719 from Aleje Jerozolimskie/DK7, Take DK79 and Cybernetyki Street to Postepu Street.
- From the East:
Take DK2 to Warsaw, Continue on DK2/Wincentego Rzymowskiego Street, then take a left to Marynarska street and then left to Postepu street, straight on the round about.
- From the West:
Take the A2 to Warsaw. Take the exit toward Lotnisko F.Chopina from S79, take Wirażowa Street/DW706 and Cybernetyki Street to Postepu Street
- The hotel will have 50 parking spaces. 20 EUR per day.
Via personal transfer
- For a stress-free journey to or from the hotel, ask the staff to organise a personal transfer for you.
- Galeria Mokotów Shopping Centre: 1,5 km
- Warsaw Chopin Airport: 3,5 km
- Warszawa Centralna Railyway Station: 7 km
- City Centre: 7,5 km
- PGE National Stadium: 11 km
- Ptak Warsaw Expo: 20 km
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: 50 km
Lat: 52.173501 | Lon: 20.993739