Vienna House MQ
Kronberg im Taunus
The cosy and stylish Vienna House MQ Kronberg im Taunus has opened its doors in the idyllic Taunus town of Kronberg just outside the financial hub of Frankfurt am Main.
Here a first impression: A spacious lobby with a spectacular staircase that functions as a creative zone and stylistic device all in one. A bell forming an artistic link between sound and light. Up on the first floor, the hotel shows what else it has to offer: an open Heuriger-style restaurant that smoothly transitions onto the terrace, featuring a blend of authentic Viennese tradition and local hospitality, plus a flexible meeting and event space. Lounge style was yesterday – today the cosy living room and bar invite you to relax and have a good time.
TO THE POINT
- 96 rooms
- Heuriger-style restaurant, terrace & bar
- Breakfast in open kitchen style
- Lobby area on 2 levels with casual creative staircase and living room atmosphere
- 3 flexible meeting rooms with approx. 120 m²
- Fitness area
- Free high-speed WiFi & mobile concierge
- Air conditioning
- Centrally located directly at Casals Forum, a concert hall of world-class proportions
- Underground car park
- 4 electric vehicle charging station & bike rental