Meet with a lot of esprit in Leipzig’s most beautiful baroque hall.
The baroque Sommersaal in the connected Bach-Archiv is a special venue for your meetings and conferences. A unique feature is the music gallery with its fantastic acoustics and the movable ceiling painting, an architectural rarity. Find inspiration during readings and seminars or get creative – all is possible!
The lounge is special for a short meeting or a nice talk. Casual, smart and relaxed – as it should be.
- Sommersaal meeting room, 62.3 m² of space with a capacity for 60 people
- Total event space of 100 m², including 2 foyers
- Baroque ambience with music gallery
- Free WiFi
- Parking at Marktgalerie public garage, 3 minutes on foot
- Certified Business Hotel
- Certified Green Hotel
- Certified Serviced Apartment